Durban Promenade | 2.5 Hour Morning Cycle
Take the morning off and invigorate your soul with a signature guided cycle along the Durban promenade. Your expert guide will explain the sights and sounds of the Durban Beachfront, taking in the Golden Mile and the uShaka Marine World, resplendent with marine and aquatic life.
We enjoy superb views of the Bluff and Harbour of Africa's busiest port city and enjoy a coffee or tea before we wind our way back slong Snell Parade.
Note: This tour includes all bicycles and equipment as well as the services of an expert guide.
- Durban Green Hub at blue lagoon a nature area at Durban's largest river which is a famous fishing spot , natural mangrove reserve and a cultural meeting point over weekends
- Ethekwini beach the old apartheid black beach area
- Moses madhiba 2010 WorldCup soccer stadium
- Suncoast casino and entertainment centre , home of many restaurants and fast foods restaurants.
- Also has 3 Bollywood cinemas with the latest Bollywood releases
- Battery Beach, home of former gun emplacements and natal command. This is also start of famous golden mile
- Snake park beach start of the new esplanade all along beachfront
- Bay of plenty the premier S.A. Surfing spot and international surf competition area. (we say bay of plenty guys, babes and waves
- Passing various piers, entertainment areas and sporting beach games areas. Have held Soccer World Cup beach volleyball and beach soccer competitio
- Addington and Dairy Beach before coming to Ushaka Marine World Beach with a large marine park, said to be one of the top 5 in the world
- We turn back at the harbour entrance. Africa largest working harbour.
contact us for details.