FIND YOURSELF - ECO-ACTIVE®
Cape Town, Short Walk, Hout Bay
Colorful, vibrant, welcoming – this is township life! On this tour you get to know the locals and experience our local culture. This is a memorable experience not to be missed! Much more than the usual tourist bubble offers!
• Experience township community life on foot and from the perspective of a resident;
• Enjoy a home-cooked African lunch and Cape hospitality after a good morning work-out walk!
• Laugh and sing with pre-schoolers, enjoy magnificent vistas of Hout Bay.
2018 / 19 Season: Short Excursion $ 80.00 USD per person sharing
Inquire about our half-day ($115 per person sharing) option. Special ‘out-of-season’ and group rates available upon request.
• Bikes and all equipment
• Excellent and varied walk, including local community interaction
• Personal service from the best guides in the industry
• Home cooked lunch, beverages and sweets
Note: Prices are quoted in United States Dollars (USD) per person and are subject to change without notice. Even so we are based in South Africa, the recent swings in the local currency necessitated the conversion to a USD based rate system. This means we don’t change our rates with the swings and can absorb a 2 to 3 point swing up or down, without having to update rates constantly. It ensures a stable rate and consistent quality and product availability throughout our product portfolio.
Minimum group size is 2 guests (we’ll still run the tour for a single guest, subject to a private tour supplement of $20 USD). Enquire about discounts for larger groups (typically 6 guests and over).
Every day: Advance booking essential.
Our journeys are carefully researched and custom-designed to ensure a perfect balance of adventure and luxury – with zero hassle for you.